Which data is collected?
Fundamentia collects and processes the personal information you provide, such as the name, surname, email address and telephone number.
Why is data collected?
The data collected is used to:
- Provide the requested information about our services.
- Provide personalized marketing of our services.
- Personalize your visit to our website and ensure that the content is presented to you in the most effective way.
- For statistical and analytical purposes.
Under GDPR, Fundamentia must have a reason to process its data. Your personal data will be used in marketing actions only if you give us explicit consent for this activity. You can revoke your consent with Fundamentia at any time simply by sending us an email.
How is data collected?
Fundamentia collects the data you provided to us via this website, email, phone, or through any other means.
Who processes the data?
Your personal data will be processed by Fundamentia (Fundamentia Business Consulting, S.L., with VAT Number B86644598).
By law you have the right to:
- Know which personal data is processed by Fundamentia, where this data come from and how it’s being used.
- Have your data updated or corrected by Fundamentia, in case you request it.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for any specific purposes
- Limit the processing of your data.
- Require Fundamentia to erase your data.
- Require Fundamentia to inform you or a third party designated by you, which personal information is stored about you and to supply it in an easily readable electronic format. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to Fundamentia.